Monday, July 1, 2019

Queimada Guincho week 2

One more month as a missionary. I will take advantage of it. The area is as good as ever. We are finding lots of people to teach and have some people who are preparing for baptism. Djony and Tânia came to church last week and are preparing to be baptised on my last Saturday here. The 27th of July. They are way cool people and I already love them a lot. I told Elder Damas that I was going home and I think it helps him to apreciate my being here. We had some family nights and activities this week to help out the investigators and members. Sometimes looking at the waves here I really wish that I could go swimming. The waves are so nice. I have learned a lot this week about being disciplined in my thoughts and enduring to the end. I plan on staying focused on my mission until the end. I know that this is the cause of truth and that we all play a part in preparing the wolrd for the second coming. Have a great week.



No comments:

Post a Comment