Monday, June 24, 2019

Queimada Guincho week 1

Last transfer! I cannot believe it. I am liking the new area and the new comp. He is very excited to be a misionary. He speaks some english and I am helping him learn it even better. I have not yet told him that I am going home. I am here on the other side of Fogo closer to the volcano. We cannot see it from of our area but I passed right under it on the way over. This area is green and we live right next to the ocean. We are getting to know the members here and we have some investigators already. Tony is a kid who we contacted and taught the restoration to. He is way cool and wants to follow Jesus Christ. He said that he would be baptised if he got an answer. Then there is Djony and Tânia. We helped them move houses one day and then we taught them the next day. They are cool people and we hope to see them progress. On Sundays here we split up with the members and one stays in Queimada Guincho with a ward and the other takes a car to a group in Atalaia. This Sunday I went to Atalaia and it is higher up the mountains and way pretty. I am loving it here and will say more next week. I know that we can all repent and become better people, more like the Savior Jesus Christ. Tchau.



No comments:

Post a Comment