Monday, June 17, 2019

Patim week 12

This was my last week in Patim. I will be flying to Praia to pick up another kid, or new missionary, and we will be coming back to Fogo and white washing a new area. This means that we will be replacing two missionaries there. I do not actually know where in fogo the area is so I will update you all on that later. That is why this mission is the best. You never know what is going to happen. I am excited to end my mission with an awesome last transfer. This last week we saw some more success. Vandira has a lot of potencial to be baptised, but her mom will not let her. She turns 18 on the 11th of July so we marked a baptismal date with her for the 13th. She has a lot of support from Dila, a member. I will miss the people of this area. This area was not the easiest, but I am grateful for the things that I have learned here. I am going to make this last transfer the best yet. If you are still reading my blog thanks for staying strong.
1. Clouds up in Monte Grande
2. Our district
3. Goats eating corn. I should have taken a video they were going crazy over it



No comments:

Post a Comment